Win tickets to the Zero Waste Conference on October 28
In support of the launch of the Metro Vancouver Regional Food Recovery Network project, Metro Vancouver has kindly donated 10 tickets to the upcoming Zero Waste Conference on October 28 (valued at $150 each).
Organizations that are participating in food recovery are invited to enter a raffle administered by FoodMesh, for the chance to win a ticket to attend this conference and explore the ideas and actions with the greatest potential to transform our communities and economies in support of a future without waste.
To enter, share a social media post from your organization’s Twitter, Instagram or Facebook account that best describes how you save food from going to landfill and compost using the #MetroVanLovesFood before 2pm on October 26. The winners will be selected at random and announced in the afternoon of October 26.
Terms and conditions
- CONTEST ADMINISTERED BY FOODMESH (“ADMINISTRATOR”). THE CONTEST BEGINS ON OCTOBER 21, 2021 AT 3 PM PST AND ENDS ON OCTOBER 26, 2021 AT 2 PM PST (“CONTEST PERIOD”). ENTRIES RECEIVED AFTER THE STATED CONTEST PERIOD WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. ONLY A SOCIAL MEDIA POST ON TWITTER, INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK USING #METROVANLOVESFOOD IS REQUIRED.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Administrator. Void where prohibited by law.
- The contest is open to legal residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their respective province or territory of residence at the time of entry. Employees or contractors of the Administrator(s) and immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with any such employees or contractors, are not eligible to enter.
- By entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win, in the context of these Official Rules. The Administrator may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or contest.
- The Administrator reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award any prize to any entrant in breach of these Official Rules.
- Only one entry per organization is permitted.
- Ten (10) winning organizations will be chosen at random using this Random Name Picker tool. Each winning organization will be awarded one ticket. The odds of winning will depend on the number of entries received. The winner will be notified on October 26, 2021 by Direct Message on the social media platform they used to enter the contest and will have 12 hours to respond. They will be asked to provide the email address of the person nominated to attend the conference so that they can be registered for the conference and sent the Zoom link. If no response is received within 12 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- The Administrator will not accept responsibility for any entries which are lost due to technical issues of any kind.
- The winning organizations are responsible for deciding who in the organization attends the conference on their behalf.
- Administrators are not responsible for prize fulfillment nor for any technical failures.
- The winning entry will be verified.
- Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and any other social media platform are in no way associated with this giveaway. If applicable, social media posts (such as but not limited to tweets and Instagram posts) must be PUBLIC to be eligible.
- Administrators reserve the right to publish the winning organizations’ names on FoodMesh’s social media channels.
- Images included in the giveaway post may not depict the exact prize, and are for illustrative purposes only.
- The Administrator reserves all rights to disqualify an entrant if its conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or contest.
Please contact FoodMesh with any questions.