[For a full step-by-step guide, see this Plooto page]
1. Let us know when placing your order that you would like to pay using a direct debit (no fees)
2. Provide us with the email address of your account payables department, or whoever has authority to make payments. We will send a payment request to this address.
3. You will receive an email from Plooto with the subject line “Mesh exchange sent you a request for payment with Plooto”
4. Click on the link embedded in the email “Make a payment”
5. Accept the terms of pre-authorized debit electronic agreement
6. Connect your bank account
- Instant Verification – available for most major banks in North America.
- Manual Verification – available for all banks and credit unions.
For the fastest and easiest verification process, we recommend using Instant Verification if possible.
Bank verification only needs to be completed once. On subsequent payment requests, the same, verified bank account can be used again.
7. Depending on the type of verification, it might take up to 2 business days to connect your bank account. Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email confirmation that your payment has been processed.